Blogaholic Designs”=

About Me

My Photo
Carolina Girl Creations
Fernandina Beach, FL, United States
My name is Moe and I'm a stay at home mom. I have been blessed with a wonderful gift; designing unique things out of towels & diapers and it has become a passion. I started by designing gifts for family & friends. They loved them so much I decided to share my gift with you. Carolina Girl was established to place smiles on people's faces. My creations are for any Holiday or Special Event. Everything I create is Sugar Free, but they look good enough to eat. These Cupcakes, Cakes, Cake Slices, Swiss Rolls & Cake Squares are made from towels and/or diapers. These creations can be cherished by you, your family or friends for a lifetime.
View my complete profile

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blog

Blog is under construction! More pictures coming Soon!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com